Jing-Gye Taekwondo Academy
Affiliated to Delhi Taekwondo Association
Jing-Gye Taekwondo Academy
Our Academy Is Registered Under Government Class 41 And Affiliated To Delhi Taekwondo Association Under New Delhi District Association. We Started Teaching From 2014 In Laxmi Bai Nagar New Delhi and now or classes are running in East Kidwai Nagar [TYPE 2-7] , South X -1 ,Tyagraj Nagar(Opp.Tyagraj Stadium). From 2014 More Than 450 Students Got Enrolled Till Date.
We Are Affiliated To Delhi Taekwondo Association Since 2017.
How To Check Affiliation
- Open This Link - Delhi Taekwondo Association
- Then On The Left Side Menu Go To -> Coaching Classes Section
- You Will Find Our Academy’s Name
Rs. 550 Per Month (3 classes per week)
Everyone starts out as a taekwondo WHITE BELT. White belt symbolizes innocence. It is the first and most important step of the Taekwondo journey. It is a part of the Taekwondo uniform.
Next belt is the YELLOW BELT. Yellow belt represents the earth. In which the roots of Taekwondo form ready for a beautiful plant to grow.
Next is the GREEN BELT. The green colour represents the plant (your taekwondo) starting to grow from the earth.
Next is BLUE BELT. To attain your blue belt, again you have 2 grading, where you attain a Green Stripe (Green One) and you are halfway to your Blue Belt. Your blue belt represents the sky or heaven. Your taekwondo skills are growing strong. Like a tall plant or tree growing up towards the blue sky.
Next is RED BELT. To attain your Red Belt, again you have 2 grading, where you attain a Blue Stripe (Blue One) and you are halfway to your Red Belt. Red is for danger. At this stage the students become very skilled in their Taekwondo.
And finally there's Taekwondo BLACK BELT. A black belt represents maturity, good level of skill in Taekwondo. A student wearing a Taekwondo Black Belt is known as a Dan grade if they are over 16 years. Or a Poom grade if they are under 16. Black belts start at 1st Dan (or 1st Degree) and head towards 9th Dan.
OUR WAY OF WORKING
- We have a set of rules and belt test will be conducted according to the rules and regulations only.
- There will be 2 belt test in a year and 70 % attendance is must for every student Those who will not fulfill the criteria will not be eligible to participate in the belt test.
- If the student will not adhere to proper diet ,regular practice & if there will be any complaint from the parents or any disciplinary issues at home we will not allow the student to participate in the test .
- If the examiner suggest that the student needs more practice in that case we will give the belt & certificate after 1 month of practice.
- A representative(s) from DELHI TAEKWONDO ASSOCIATION will come to conduct the test & their marking /decision will be final.